Change of Address Form

INSTRUCTIONS: Please fill in ALL of the information below. Your request will be processed within two days.

Change of Personal Information

Students who change their legal name, address, telephone number, email address or other pertinent information are required to notify the Office of Enrollment Management in writing of the change, or make the update through their My Pulse account. It is the student's responsibility to notify Allen College promptly of any change to avoid any potential negative consequence.

*required info

Local Information

Permanent Address Information

Billing Form